Star Chaser

I'm not sure. But I believe, out there, in this universe, there is someone like me who loves to chase behind stars, feeling warm and peaceful in mind when you be able to see that tiny little light dots shining from afar. The star chaser.

This is gonna be a super long diary from me recording the result of every time I pay a visit to that peaceful undisturbed sky far away from the city, away from those harmful man made light. And also a personal record of how astrophotography skill grows from time to time.

Sometimes when I'm lucky, I get beautiful clear sky without clouds. Sometimes when I'm not, I get the cloudy sky where stars are not very visible.

Photo 1: The first time
[Sony Alpha 6000, Kit lens, 16mm, ISO 3200, f/3.5, 25s]

This was the very first time I get myself a proper gadgets and went for a star shooting at the outskirt of the city. Newly bought camera, less than a month age with only a pz kit lens. I'm lucky enough to catch that little bit of milky way in that right side of photo. Not good in photoshop lightroom post processing yet. So this is what I get. 

Photo 2: Second attempt
[Sony Alpha 6000, Samyang 12mm, ISO 3200, f/2.0, 25s] 

Photo 3: Second attempt 
[Sony Alpha 6000, Samyang 12mm, ISO 3200, f/2.0, 25s]

Photo 2 and 3 were produce after my second attempt to hunt those stars. Run out of a bit luck, it was a cloudy and hazy day. Anyway, Samyang 12mm ultrawide f/2.0 prime lens outperform the Sony Pz kit lens in night stars shooting due to the big aperture value it offer. So, I was still be able to get some blissful result after all. 

Photo 3: Stars shooting at my hometown. A small village by the root of Mount Ophir (Gunung Ledang.) 
[Sony Alpha 6000, Samyang 12mm, ISO 1500, f/2.0, 25s]

One of the reason I'm so in love with those shiny little stars in the sky is because I grew up with that. This is the sky I see when I was young until now, today, in the year of 2018, I'm still able to catch those stars with bare eyes. I'm just taking this photo from the rooftop balcony of my uncle's house. Peaceful, and very homey feel. Whenever I see those stars, no matter which part of the world I'm, I feel home. Those stars brings me time travelling and distance travelling. ;) 

Soon I will have an upcoming session of milky way shooting! Stay tuned to this blog post! Kindly subscribe me if you wants to read more! 



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***and  and and if you are interested in more kinds of photos from me, kindly check my instagram account at Angelaa_Chu. Thank you for your time of reading! 



Comments

Popular Posts