Some parts that were left unsaid


Some parts... some parts that were left unsaid... Some parts where the deepest pain it takes. Give me some noise, some noise that could keep my head, some noise that could hold the tears. Some noise... some noise until i could feel no noise.

I don't like to feel this way, but the brain is outta control, OUTTA CONTROL. All it takes is what it weighs, what it weighs that keeping the heart sink, making the brain outta control, OUTTA CONTROL.

Sometimes i said it left.
Sometimes i said it didn't.
Sometimes i decided to leave.
Sometimes i chose to stay.

I duno. I duno what was going on. I duno if something just change. I'm brave in front of truth, but i couldn't stand the way it hanging somewhere. I couldn't... I'm just... not fine.


Comments

Popular Posts