My Stage


     Time is the essential of every miracle. A right time creates thousands of impossibilities into a possible runway. It's my time, with my stage and my story.

     Missing could be the hardest job especially when you have no idea on how the one you are missing feel. Whether it's a pleasure or it's a burden. Things are always the same. When you have got so much to say, nothing comes out in words. Because the brain had over capacity to think how to rearrange and put them all in a proper sentence. So, people tends to stay numb.

     It's my stage, making a perfectly ballet dance, am I ever dancing alone? Will you be there? Will you be there watching my every show, guide me when I fall and see through the tears in my smile?

     It's my stage but I need you. I can never be so imperfectly perfect without you. My strength, you do a lot to tell me how. My will, you try a lot to help me out. I thank you for your presence that completes me up.

     It's my stage and I just wouldn't do things all alone. It's my stage, in my way, with you all along that makes me fearless and grow me courage. I need you, in my life, on my stage. =)



   

Comments

Popular Posts