I'm Fine =)

     Regardless of how much reluctant the heart tells, still i brought my ass back to uni life. No longer in my age of 18, no more compromising with childishness and it's time brought up my responsibilities. Live like a girl, act like a lady, think like a woman! =)

     Expect the unexpected and live out the best through the worst is what i'm currently learning. Darwinism theory, survival of the fittest. So, be the best fit among those fit. =)

     It's almost one week back in here and i am fine with everything. Things turn out to be a little bit better than what was expected and that creates at least some excitements doesn't it? New experienced professors and DRs ahead, new learning style yet to be discover. I'm adapting well right here, just like the very first place when i came to earth leaving my lovely little Mars in lonely. Hey buddy, it's not a big deal alright?! It's just sometimes some grumbles need a way out.

     It's the 3rd yr first sem and i'm still having you there when i needed an ear, thank you, really thank you and thanks God. Experience teaches nothing last forever and so i'm taking care of everything as long as i'm still having it. I miss you as usual it's just sometimes i suddenly lost the courage to tell.

     I'm fine. Here, i'm telling i'm fine. With the thirst towards new knowledge, i'm eager to learn. =) Overcoming things you already familiar with isn't called a challenge. Overcoming things you never solve before is a deal worth trying over. Getting busy is much better than getting self empty with boredom. Challenges grow one's strength and failures enrich one's experiences.
I'm looking forward to this, my BRAND NEW semester! Say cheers!




 

Comments

Popular Posts