Because I miss you


The sky’s dark, the sea’s blue can’t tell how much I miss you… Of all the messages, I’m just trying to spell I miss you without the words ‘I miss you’. I miss us. I miss the old days where I can reach to you so easily without thinking twice. Every time before anger spreads, tears had conquered its way. I can’t get to you so easily anymore by now, and that creates the dilemma. Though I had got myself prepare with your leaving, but I’m still couldn’t get used to it in a month or two.

            I miss you and I really do. I can’t tell you why because missing has no reason. I can’t tell you how much I miss you because missing has no weight. But if the stars could tell, you will see a night sky full of dazzling stars on the other half of the sky near you. 

You asked me why?
I have no answer for you.
Because it’s just simply I miss you.


Angels are weaving hands, I hope they tell to God for I miss you.  

Comments

Popular Posts