Secreto


            Ever die hard to just keep a secret in you? Secret that you knew but you just can’t tell you knew. Sometimes, weighing could be the hardest job ever when all it takes is to weigh your heart. To weigh what comes first and what stays next. To weigh, for which is your heart bias.

            Thing is not that simple when taking a deep breath didn’t brought up a solution. Messy table ruin a dinner, but messy mind would most probably not just ruin a day. Considerations and considerations, thousands of considerations just wouldn’t have brought up any solution.

            How would you walk up to the one you trusted all these while and started telling him/her “I knew you were hiding something from me for some period”? Never says you knew anybody unless you have been living with them for years. People could just hide you see, hiding the real part from you by taking the advantage of your trust in them. So how would you to get that courage to walk up and start tearing down their masks one by one? It took the courage to show up the real them and it took your heart to be strong enough to accept for what you had been hiding away for all those times.   

            Never lie to anyone because those who will be cheated were the one trusted in you. Yeah! True! If you choose to cheat, you lost nothing more but just those who once have faith in you. If you are brave enough to cheat then be brave enough to accept people leaving after the truth revealed.

            I especially hate to be cheated as I won’t easily start to trust. If you had won my trust on you, use it wisely, do not ever let me know you play a trick on it. Be real, or I will make sure I don’t trust you for a second time. To cheat is your choice but to leave is my choice! You can never stop me when I lost my faith in you and decided to leave. Regret will be your only solo by that time.

            Piano. Musics on. And the piece of secreto music is still playing… Dancers dance, don’t get caught red handed! =D 


Comments

Popular Posts