Life Partner


           I used to wish my life partner to be someone whom I love so much. I mean this wish was years back when I’m still young and reckless. The time when I’m totally gone too naïve in imagining how sweet love would be. You must be thinking I love to read those love stories and watch those fairy tales dramas. Oops! For this, I’m sorry you are wrong. I never and I dislike either them. I’m just simply thinking love could be something as sweet as honey that carries neither tears nor breakdowns. God teaches me a lesson through time anyway.

            I’ve got myself grown through the lessons, and thereafter I wish I could have someone whom he loves me so much and together we walk through our life. Time carries experiences and new thoughts in life. Eventually I found out things on earth, almost everything on the earth were not meant to be eternal. Nothing stays through time. Seeing the break ups of pairs and pairs of couple surrounded me, I lost my faith in love. It finally becomes something I won’t work for it. I keep a barrier from letting people getting emotionally close in my life because I knew something I could have now may not still be there in the future. And I could never get used to the feeling people once you know so much finally disappearing in life.

            And so, I just wish I could have someone whom I can happily be with and cherish the time we both have for NOW. Yes, jus for now. Not to say I have no faith in us, but just… no one could know the future. A promise made today might become a thorn in heart the other day when everything fades in the way. No Promises is the only promise I could have. So no matter I’m granted a lifelong life partner or no in this life, I will still fill it up with grace and cheers.

            Life is wonderful when you can have people to share the joy with. Life is too can be wonderful when you are just all alone walking through it with different people coming along and passing by. Life is wonderful in its way, it just takes you different paint brushes to color it on your very own way.  =) 


Comments

Popular Posts