Liebster Award: Award given by bloggers to bloggers ❤


Well, first of all, Thanks Hui Ting to present me this award! Awww! I must admit that I never heard of this award before I was nominated by my friend. It's kind of a very interesting game!

Now, Let's see what is Liebster Award!!
The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. So, what is a Liebster?  The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. Isn't that sweet? Blogging is about building a community and it's a great way to connect with other bloggers and help spread the word about newer bloggers/blogs.


LIEBSTER AWARD

Rules:
1. Post the award on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
3. Write 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter.
5. Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and ask your nominees 11 questions.
6. NO tag back.



11 Facts about myself~ 
1. I'm a Geologist. (perhaps I don't look like one in my way of blogging nor my pictures) 
2. I love singing! 
3. I so most sports, including table tennis, basket ball, swimming, cycling, volley ball, jogging and etc.
4. I love animals! 
5. I'm afraid of bees! ==
6. I love forensic science.  
7. I can speak simple French. 
8. Coffee is my fuel of life, I can't live my day without coffee. 
9. I love my living and my life right now. 
10. I have a lovely family. 
11. I still can't drive (for the time being). 


11 Questions by Hui Ting
1. What is your blog about?
2. Where do you get your writing inspiration?
3. What is your ambition?
4. Which movie you like the most?
5. Describe your dressing style.
6. How would you describe yourself to a total stranger?
7. When is your happiest moment in life?
8. Where do you want to go for your honeymoon?
9. What is your weakness(es) and how would you handle it?
10. Who is the role model you always look up to?
11. What are your words to inspire your readers?

Answer
1. My blog is a mixed language blog where the titles included some feelings, product and restaurant reviews, my life, and some personal interpretation of life. Literally , I blog anything that I think of blogging it. 

2. Often my writing inspiration may just come from a word from a friend, a scene, something happened around me, a movie or a song. 

3. I don't really owning a real ambition until i was in my later years of life. Whether to be in whatever profession, I just wish myself to be someone that is able to contribute to the country and lead a happy life in the way I wish to. 

4. The movie that I like the most is 'In Time'. 

5. My dress code is anything that fits me in well. (I'm a fashion babe when the situation allows me to be) Hahahah! 
casual, fashion, elegant, I like them all! but in daily life, I prefer casual wear~ 

6. Arrogant, Awkward and Do Not Speak much. ( but if you really get to know me, you will know I'm not) 

7. When I still having him by my side and I do not have to afraid and worry of any problems as he will be my problem solver. 

8. Honeymoon... Hmm... Maldives? Perhaps! haha! 

9. I can't do more than 2 things at the same time. That's my weakness! How would I handle it? Well, I practice it with my friends...to be used to the situation of half reading/half doing assignment+half listening to song+ half chit chatting with friends. hahaha! Good way? hahaha

10. The role model I always look up to? There are 2.. 
The first is God, The second is my dad. 

11. Life is short, too short to just fill your life with works, sorrows and  tears. Learn to Forgive in a second, Forget in a minute, and Enjoy every second you left. Live life to the fullest! 

Via, Veritas, Vita
The way, The truth, The life. 

Regarding the 11 nominees... I'm still thinking bout it. Will tag them once I've decided! ^o^


Comments

Popular Posts